The Advantage to a Management Service is Two Fold
1. It’s Strictly Business
First, the capability of being “strictly business” eliminates the owner from compromising its income potential by succumbing to the tenant’s demands and requests. It is easier for a property manager to enforce the conditions because that manager is under the direction of the owner. There is no room for compromise without approval of the owner. This alone is generally enough to keep a tenant in compliance.
2. Regular Supervision
Second, the capability to supervise the funds and condition of the premises. Rent collection, disbursements for utilities and other expenses, supervision of maintenance and repairs, inspections, etc. are all handled by the property manager, thereby removing the expenses and confusion of handling separate rental account and protecting the owners and tenants from compliance and regulations.
Property Management Goals
- Our goals as your residential property management firm is to create a full service professional system catered to your specific needs, to protect your investment while using a personal approach.
- To have your property rented within the first 30 days. First impressions and lasting memories are critical. To achieve this goal, we have developed a business plan that insures a positive, professional experience.
The following is a list of the services provided by our property management division:
- Use of the firm’s services for management of your property includes computerized bookkeeping, a telephone and address to be used by the tenants and owners for correspondence and maintenance issues. The property manager is licensed by the State of Colorad2o and is required to keep current as well as comply with laws and rules relating to management issues.
- Collection of rent and payment of bills. The firm will collect rent and pay all bills on behalf of the owner and render a statement of all receipts and disbursements. Rents collected shall be deposited in the account no later than the next business day. Pursuant to Colorado Law, this account is reconciled monthly.
- In accordance with state law, a separate account will be maintained for amounts received and disbursements made. A second account will be maintained for security deposits, prepaid rents and other forms of deposits. These accounts will be separate from the firm’s business account. The accounts will be reconciled monthly.
- Manager availability at any time. Each tenant will be given the business address and phone. They will also be given the property manager’s home phone for emergencies. Any issues that arise, such as requests, complaints or problems can be initially addressed by the property manager.
- Supervision of repairs and maintenance. No repairs shall be secured without permission of the owner except in the case of emergencies. The property manager will coordinate utility services, maintenance professionals and other service providers related to the operation of your property on behalf of the owner.
All of the services we provide can be customized to accommodate your specific needs. Should you need limited management or full service, we will design a program that works for you.
Our services are billed monthly, and deducted from the proceeds prior to disbursement to the owner. Our fees are reasonable, so please call for your individualized consultation. Our goal is to provide you with a sense of security that will leave you worry free.
RE/MAX Country incurs all expenses related to the brokerage such as daily operation costs, staffing, supplies, forms and office equipment, licensing, insurance coverage, and membership in the Realtor® Associations and the Association of Residential Property Managers.
Nothing is more critical than strong communication and relationship building. Your Team is committed to maintaining regular communication and building relationships with our prospects and clients. Miscommunication or lack of communication is the leading cause of mistakes, anxiety and distrust.